Thursday, August 16, 2007

August 16 - Oyama

I paddled the wisper north today along the west shore up to the new development at crystal waters and then over to the park boundary on the west side. There was enough wind ffom the north to slow things down, but it abated somewhat before I could take advantage of it on the retun. However, there was enough that I did have the spirit sail up.
Mid afternoon provided an opportunity to try some more rolls. I managed the elbow crook roll on both sides as well as the shotgun roll. I could not get the behind the neck roll to work...
In the late afternoon, I paddled out to help Rod with the waterski equipment. As there was a good wind from the south, I went through the canal to Wood lake to play in the wind and waves. There was enough wind to get me surfing up to 10 kph.
17.5 km total for the day.
sent from my PocketPC

No comments: